Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chronicle IV

"Tell me your reason."

"My reason? Why does there have to be a reason?"

"There's always a reason. Everyone has a reason."

"I don't understand why there has to be a reason. What makes you think there has to be?"

"There's a reason for everything. A thought process that makes things happen. If there's a thought there's a reason behind the thought right?"

"Maybe if it was something you think about but..."

"See.. that's the funny part. It's not something I think about. It's just something that happens. There's a subliminal thought behind it so there must be a realistic reason to make the subliminal thought happen. It's not just going to happen because it happens."

"Man, you're putting too much thought behind all of this."

"But isn't that the point? Why am I thinking so much about it if there's no reason to think about it? Why is it in my head?"

"I don't know.. Maybe it just popped in your head an now you have to know the answer. You know how you get. You have to know after it's in your head."

"That's bullshit man, every subliminal thought occurs due to realistic thoughts or events. There's something going on that's causing me to think these things."

"Then start looking at that. I'm tired of all this talking an nonsense.. I'm going to bed."

"Are you going to wake up in the morning?"

"You know.. I haven't had a reason to think about it. Think about that."

No comments: